Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews
Sheet Music Plus which provides the largest selection of sheet music
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:24 — 14.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Jenny Silva, the CEO of Sheet Music Plus which provides the largest selection of sheet music from the most specialist to the most popular to almost any location in the world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jenny Silva discuss the following:
- I understand that Sheet Music Plus sells the worlds largest selection of sheet music. Please share with our listeners the origin of your business?
- As the digital world rapidly evolves, what’s happening in the area of digital sheet music?
- What’s next in terms of innovation for Sheet Music Plus?
- As a leader in the industry, how do you expect this new medium for composing to affect artists and the music community at large?
- So with the growth of digital, is printed sheet music going to become a thing of the past?
Sheet Music Plus provides the largest selection of sheet music – from the most specialist to the most popular – to almost any location in the world. The Emeryville, California-based company supplies sheet music in a multitude of music genres for all types of musicians, teachers, and instruments. Sheet Music Plus has an industry-leading catalog of more than 800,000 titles with annual revenue of $25 million.
Jenny Silva manages the day to day operations of Sheet Music Plus, including marketing, technology, operations and finance. Jenny began her career with Sheet Music Plus 8 years ago as the VP of Marketing, and over the years, has been involved in many aspects of the business. Prior to Sheet Music Plus, Jenny co-founded Hearing Science, a venture backed chain of audiology and hearing aid practices. At home, Jenny enjoys playing on the piano with her kids.
Related Web Site: sheetmusicplus.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: