Reading Literacy Through Career Exploration
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Carolyn Mattocks discuss the following:
- What are some of the latest events with the “I Can Do Anything” Organization?
- What is the purpose of the reading literacy program in more detail?
- Why do you feel that reading literacy in career exploration is important?
- What are some things that parents can do to get children to learn more about career exploration?
- How can people learn more about this program?
Carolyn Mattocks is a summa cum laude graduate with a B.A. in History from North Carolina Central University. She also has a M.P.A. in Public Administration from North Carolina State University. She also has a Ph.D. in Public Policy Administration with a specialization in Nonprofit Management and Leadership from Walden University. She has worked in diverse settings such as federal agencies and academic institutions.
Her accomplishments include the following:
- Done seminars on Career Planning and Personal Development.
- Done seminars on College Success strategies.
- Wrote the series, “Do Not Let Your Education Be A Rip-Off.”
- Authored the “I Can Do Anything” books and curriculum.
- Presented at youth conferences for various organizations.