Patch Homes: An innovative alternative to home equity loans
Sahil Gupta, Co-Founder of Patch Homes a modern, consumer focused company that is helping homeowners access their home equity wealth without the burden of debt and monthly payments joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- How did you and your co-founder, Sundeep Ambati, come up with the idea for Patch Homes?
- How would you describe Patch Homes?
- How do defer from a traditional loan offerings like home equity loans and HELOC?
- What type of consumers are coming to Patch Homes today? What are they using the funds for?
- What is unique about Patch Homes that sets it apart from other offerings?
- What is next for Patch Homes?
Sahil Gupta is the Co-founder of Patch Homes and a visionary within the consumer finance space. Mr. Gupta is passionate about blending technology and financial services to develop innovative solutions to help consumers improve their financial health and well being. He has held leadership and operating roles at early stage startups and Fortune 500 companies over the past decade.
Most recently, he was an early employee at Motif Investing, a fintech startup backed by Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, and then YCombinator startup Sliced Investing – both companies helping consumers invest their money in a novel way. Now, one and a half years into his newest venture, Patch Homes, Mr. Gupta has developed a new way for homeowners to access home equity without any interest or monthly payments.