Navigating the New Normal with George Schofield
Dr. George H. Schofield, Ph.D. who advises clients on retirement and career planning plus life crafting after age 50 and the author of his new book is “How Do I Get There From Here?” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. George H. Schofield discuss the following:
- What are some misconceptions about planning for retirement today?
- What is the New Normal and how should we be thinking about our lives at any stage to prepare for it?
- You write about setting up multiple income streams. Can you explain how to do that?
- What skills do people need to thrive in the new normal?
- So is “the number” or a nest egg target a thing of the past?
As an entrepreneur, consultant, author and public speaker I work with businesses and individuals to develop new and smarter approaches to life planning and retirement in the New Normal. We’re all under pressure from new forces including reconfiguration of the workplace, the role of formal education, exponential changes in technology, our own increasing longevity, and the dramatically reduced shelf life of expertise and skills. I guide my clients in creating a handcrafted life in the modern world – designing their futures, identifying skills they’ll need, and preparing for inevitable twists and turns along the way.
People also listened to this: Cultivating a Culture of Excellence from the Ground Up