Locali Conscious Convenience, L.A.’s sustainable neighborhood deli and market
Greg Horos of Locali Conscious Convenience, an eco-friendly health-food deli and convenience market brand in Los Angeles joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
- How is Locali Conscious Convenience unique compared to competitors?
- What are your passions behind building the Locali Conscious Convenience brand?
- How have consumers responded to your unique quick service restaurant model?
- What has been the best practice you have learned going from a single-store to a multi-store operation?
- What are Locali’s short-term and long-term growth goals?
Locali Conscious Convenience is an eco-friendly health-food deli and convenience market brand located in Los Angeles. Locali offers healthy alternatives to traditional convenience store fare as well as a natural foods deli featuring savory soups, hearty sandwiches, nutritious salads, satisfying smoothies and signature quinoa bowls made with organic and local ingredients.
Locali takes the commitment to healthy, carefully sourced items seriously: there is no refined sugar, hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrups on site. With established locations in Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles, Locali is excited to be opening a third location in Venice by the end of 2013.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: