Lights Out Billiards Apparel Continues to Gain traction in the Billiard Industry!
Jake Lawson, Founder & CEO at Lights Out Billiards Apparel, that provides premium apparel to Pool players all over the world again joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us a little bit about your Apparel Company?
- What current players are you sponsoring?
- Are there any current tournaments that you will be sponsoring?
- I understand the business has had quite a good year, what have you been up to?
- What are your plans for the future of the company?
In 2016, Lights Out Apparel Company was founded by Jake Lawson and Zack Kosojet, both of whom are cousins from Baltimore, MD. Growing up they both played a variety of sports and were known to be fiercely competitive, regardless of the activity. They both shared the opinion that sports shirts sometimes were too bland or too stereotyped and what they wanted was different. A product with not only attitude and emotion, but with class and integrity. After many years of education, training, and business experience they decided to launch this clothing apparel business to ultimately bring a better product to today’s athletes and competitors that embodied their vision.
People also listened to this: The nation’s first and fastest growing tree service franchise