LaptopNinja and TabletNinja help users find the best laptops and tablets on the fly
Joe Ashburner, the Founder of LaptopNinja and TabletNinja, a network of websites helping shoppers easily find the best products online joins eCommerce Radio.
This episode of eCommerce Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your eCommerce Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- How does one become a successful publisher online? What separates successful websites from most failed blogs / ideas?
- Most online businesses (and regular businesses) fail – what processes and tools can be used to mitigate this risk?
- What’s the most effective way to market your website or business online?
- What are the key difference between running a remote team vs a traditional team?
- What key tools can be used to effectively run and manage an online business?
Joe Ashburner is an online business owner and the founder of LaptopNinja and TabletNinja, a network of websites geared at helping users shop online more efficiently through carefully curated guides and advanced product directories. Growing from humble beginnings in 2014, LaptopNinja and TabletNinja now have over 200 000 unique users a month and consists of over eight active sister web properties.
Joe was lucky to begin an internship at a leading web development agency in Cape Town, South Africa at the age of 19 and worked his way up to Project Manager over the following years learning the ropes of the online world as he went under the mentorship of his boss. After a few years he knew he starting market research in his spare time in order to start validating his ideas and eventually quit his job to pursue his own business interests.
Having self-studied for most of his working career, Joe is passionate about the internet and the opportunities for entrepreneurs from all walks of life to tap into the power of online business. He employs a remote team of editors and web expert from all over the world.