This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Oliver Muhr discuss the following:
- Software management is becoming more and more of a headache for businesses. How does your product solve the problems associated with software?
- When we talk about software development, we often focus on the developers who write the code. You’ve chosen instead to focus on creating visual business analytics for senior management. Why do you think serving the C-suite should be the priority for enterprise companies providing deep tech solutions?
- How are you able to determine that a company is wasting more than 30 percent of their productivity on ineffective software management?
- You have clients across many industries, including car manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail and telco. What issues do all of these industries face and how does Seerene account for industry-specific problems?
- Visualization as a concept has been around for a while. Why do you think you were the first to connect software analytics and visualization?
Summary: Seerene is creating a new era for software management by delivering much-needed transparency to enterprises, IT service providers and regulators. With Seerene, businesses are able to optimize software stacks, team performance and technologies for improved competitiveness, better and faster software delivery, and increased customer satisfaction.
Driven by a passion for transforming the way businesses operate, Seerene CEO Oliver Muhr has spent more than 15 years in the technology enterprise space. In his present role, he oversees strategic vision and business execution at Seerene, an advanced analytics company that lights up the black box of mission-critical software by visualizing code, applications and teams as 3-D cityscapes. Seerene’s mission is to provide its customers with revolutionary new insights and analytics into software, code and teams so that they can actively drive IT change and balance productivity and innovation, all while massively reducing risk and increasing transparency.
Prior to joining Seerene, Oliver founded, grew and led multiple global enterprise software businesses. As general manager at SunGard, a Fortune 500 software company, he managed an $11.3 billion private equity leveraged buyout, the largest technology LBO to date. At SunGard, he participated in enterprise M&A deals ranging in value from $1 million to $800 million.