JotForm, your free online form builder
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Gibson discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience the background of JotForm and how it started?
- How many people have used JotForm since the company started in 2006?
- We heard you recently released a new form designer. What is it and why are designers excited about it?
- Can you talk about the JotForm contest and how people can enter and find out more information?
- Now we heard a rumor about the Theme Store. Can you tell us more about that?
- Can you share some things about the culture at JotForm?
Steve Gibson is a Senior Director at JotForm. His day to day duties include; improving the quality of the product, support, and documentation in order to acquire new users and enhance user experience. Steve is a long time start-up enthusiast, blogger, software tester, project manager, and occasional bug fixing code. Steve’s previous ventures include working at start-ups and software companies within the San Francisco area, and featuring start-ups on my blog, SlapStart.com.