How to deal with the struggle and thrive under pressure
Michael Dermer, the Founder & Author of The Lonely Entrepreneur, a methodology that helps entrepreneurs with the 1 issue we all face – the struggle joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did your experience starting and building IncentOne and then saving it from almost being destroyed during the financial crisis of 2008 inspire you to write The Lonely Entrepreneur?
- What are the Four P’s and how does an entrepreneur’s perspective determine the difference between success and failure?
- What do you think is “The Struggle” that every entrepreneur faces?
- Some say that entrepreneurs are visionaries, but you say that becoming a successful entrepreneur is something that can be taught. Why should entrepreneurs spend time learning how to change their perspective?
- What separates entrepreneurs who thrive in business from those who crumble? Why do about 50% of entrepreneurial startups fail during their first year in business?
Michael Dermer is the Founder & Author of The Lonely Entrepreneur. Michael discovered what would become The Lonely Entrepreneur methodology when his company – the first to provide financial rewards for healthy behavior and that he built for over a decade – was nearly destroyed by the financial crisis of 2008. By applying the perspectives of The Lonely Entrepreneur methodology, and two years of twenty hour days, Michael was able to revive his company and sell it in 2013.
Today, Michael is considered the founder of not only a company, but an industry – rewarding individuals for healthy behavior. Michael is now a professional speaker, consultant, and coach for startup businesses and entrepreneurs. He graduated from the Northwestern University School of Law and lives in New York City.