December 15, 2016 at 7:46 am / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:58 — 12.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Patrick Taylor, CEO of Oversight Systems, an Atlanta based software company that provides solutions that automate compliance for disbursement related business processes such as Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense and Purchase Card programs joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Patrick Taylor discuss the following:
- What is Oversight Systems?
- What made you get into this space? You always hear about waste fraud and abuse in the government. How does that translate to companies and what you do?
- Recently we have had hacking in the news by Russia in the election etc. Cyber security and the cyber space is something most folks and even companies really know anything about. What do you advise companies to do to secure themselves and their internal systems?
- You recently wrote an opinion piece how artificial intelligence will transform how we manage risks in the cyber world – can you talk a bit about that?
- What’s the future of cyber security – what other things will companies and governments be doing in the future?
- What advice do you have for someone trying to get into your field, within your industry is constantly evolving at a faster and faster rate.
- What’s been the one or two most important lessons you have learned in your business career.
Oversight Systems CEO Patrick Taylor
Patrick Taylor is an authority in the convergence of business analytics, information security and the implementation of technology to boost organizational performance. Patrick recognized that most IT-security and financial-system controls focus on user access and role management, but don’t address how to convert ERP, CRM and other financial transaction resources into plain-language, actionable insights. After speaking with executives from across the country, Patrick launched Oversight Systems to pioneer the concepts and technology for continuous transaction analytics.
As a thought leader in predictive business analytics, Patrick has spoken at a wide variety of conferences. He has held leading positions at Internet Security Systems (ISS) and Symantec as well as ORACLE, Red Brick Systems, GO, Air2Web and Fast-Talk. Patrick has a bachelor of mechanical engineering degree with honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology and an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.
Oversight Systems is an Atlanta based software company founded in 2003. We provide solutions that automate compliance for disbursement related business processes such as Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense and Purchase Card programs. Our solutions are delivered in a Software-as-a-Service model where we host, support, and manage the application on your behalf. Our solutions leverage pre-built analytics that take into account over 13 years of best practices experience we have developed working with global commercial organizations and government agencies.