Interview with Matt Edstrom, VP, Head of Marketing, Adigica Health
Matt Edstrom, the VP & Head of Marketing for Adigica Health, which is the parent company to BioClarity, a new proprietary skincare regimen specifically formulated for the treatment of acne in teenagers and young adults joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Matt Edstrom discuss the following:
- When did you launch? Why did you start this new business?
- What have been your biggest challenges as a business? How have you met these challenges?
- What issue would you say, does your core product solve and what makes it different?
- What does success mean to you?
- What do you think is the most exciting thing on the horizon for your company?
- What tips do you have for those in our audience that might be thinking about starting a new business?
Matt Edstrom is the VP, Head of Marketing, for Adigica Health, which is the parent company of BioClarity. Previously he was the Sr. Director, Head of Marketing for ProFlowers where he earlier served as Senior Director of Retention Strategy. Matt is an accomplished executive with a proven track record of driving exceptional results across multiple functions in e-commerce and consumer finance with particular strength in profitably growing businesses. Matt has an MBA from the Kellogg School at Northwestern, a Master’s from Northwestern in Engineering Management, as well as a BS in Chemical Engineering from MIT.