Creating Personality in the brand
Lesley Everett, Founder of Walking TALL, international speaker and author of Corporate Brand Personality joins Enterprise Radio. Walking TALL provides proven personal branding training & coaching programmes to companies wanting to improve their corporate brand via people behaviours.
- Your latest book is titled Corporate Brand Personality – Explain what corporate brand personality is all about
- Why is it important for companies to focus on their brand personality?
- How does an entrepreneur go about creating their personal brand?
- How do you make sure your brand as an entrepreneur is maintained to keep relevant?
- What would you say is the most important element of your personal brand as an entrepreneur?
Lesley Everett is an internationally acclaimed professional keynote speaker and specialist on The Personality of the Brand, and has presented her Walking TALL Methodology in 26 countries across 5 continents to date. She is a published author of 3 books (latest Corporate Brand Personality – Kogan Page, 2016) and is an Executive Brand Coach. Her clients include many FTSE 100 companies as well as The United Nations, Bank of America and GE, and various charities and associations.
Lesley is often called upon to comment on people in the public eye on their personal brand and image. She has appeared many times on TV in the UK on BBC News and Sky Business, and in the US she has featured on CNBC, CNN, CBS and Bloomberg. Lesley has also had over 200 articles published in print media around the world.
Lesley is the founder of Walking TALL International, with offices in UK, US and Hong Kong. She has created a methodology for Personal Branding that has inspired audiences for the past 15 years. Her materials are continually developed via the interactive research she carries out and is often quoted by other business professionals.
Lesley was awarded the Professional Speaking Award of Excellence in 2010 and is a Past-President of the Global Speakers Federation (2013 – 2014).