Bulls, Bears, and the Ballot Box with Lew Goldfarb
Lew Goldfarb is a CPA, business lawyer, law professor, and entrepreneur & co-Author of the book “Bulls, Bears, and the Ballot” and joins Enterprise Radio. Currently, he is professor at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he serves as Director of the College’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lew Goldfarb discuss the following:
- What was your primary vision for you in writing this book and can you share some of your background?
- Is the Republican legend of economic dominance over the course of time accurate?
- Why is it that the Democratic Party, who have a solid message, do not do a more effective job of conveying their message?
- You talk about three pillars in your book, what are they?
- Why is it important for the listeners to vote their economic interest? What do you mean by that?
- Who do you think will be the next President of the United States of America in January of 2013?
About the authors
Lew Goldfarb is a CPA, business lawyer, law professor, and entrepreneur. Currently, he is professor at the University Of Cincinnati College Of Law, where he serves as Director of the College’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic. Lew owned a small business prior to his transition to academia.
Bob Deitrick is co-author with Lew Goldfarb of Bulls, Bears and the Ballot Box. Bob is the co-owner of Polaris Financial Partners and a native of Northern Virginia. He has lived in Ohio since 1981. He attended Virginia Tech before graduating from The Ohio State University in 1984, with a degree in finance. He has been a financial planning professional for 28 years. He started his career with Cigna Individual Financial Services and then later moved to Lincoln Financial Group. Bob created his own independent wealth management firm in 2003. He has appeared numerous times on local television in Columbus, discussing various financial topics including the stock market, financial planning and lobbying on behalf of the Ohio Jump$tart Coalition. He has taught Financial Planning at The Ohio State University, and was a co-founder of the Foundation for Excellence in Financial Planning Education at Ohio State. He has started and worked on several pilots that teach Financial Planning at multiple high schools in the Columbus area. Bob is a Chartered Financial Consultant and he also holds his Series 6, 7, 21, 39 and 63 licenses with FINRA.