Born to Be an Entrepreneur!
Terry Powell, Founder/CEO of The Entrepreneur’s Source that provides empowerment and education to people, who want to follow their dreams to business ownership joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Terry Powell discuss the following:
- When did you first realize you had a true entrepreneurial spirit? What was the first “A-ha” moment you remember that steered you toward business ownership?
- Tell us about being disregarded by many peers and authority figures in your youth. How did you use that adversity to fire your passion to be successful?
- Tell us about your “crossroad moment”: what gave you the courage to reject “9-5”, and start something totally new, after suffering the business/personal losses in your mid-30’s?
- Tell us about the legacy you want to leave. What will shape that?
- Tell us your thoughts on the incoming Trump administration, the impact it could have on small business, and franchising, in particular. What would YOU like to see Trump accomplish in his first 100 days in office?
Franchise Thought Leader® Terry Powell is the founder of The Entrepreneur’s Source® (ESource), a 32-year-old world-class franchise coaching company. ESource disrupted the franchise industry in 1984 and transformed the conventional way of thinking behind providing alternative career coaching to aspiring franchise business owners.
In 1998, fourteen years after he launched ESource, Terry recognized the need to franchise his concept. Today over 100 ESource coaches use a transformative self-discovery coaching process that has assisted thousands of individuals in owning their dream franchise business across North America. Those thousands of clients invested more than $1 Billion in over 600 different franchised businesses over 85 different industries.
Terry is committed to the development and advancement of the entrepreneur and those who aspire to become one. Recently he partnered with Sacred Heart University to establish the Lisa Powell Memorial Endowed Scholarship in memory of his daughter. The Scholarship will benefit female business student’s studying entrepreneurship. He is also an active member of the United Church of Christ in Southbury, CT, serving on their Board of Deacons and working with the church’s Youth Groups. FSBI is also a proud sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
At his core, Terry Powell is a serial entrepreneur. Ever since he started his first business at the age of 16, Terry has never looked back. Today, he leads The Entrepreneur’s Source® as the Founder and Visionary. As a Franchise Thought Leader he continues to apply his knowledge and experience in the entrepreneurial community by impacting others through coaching. The company’s coaching methodology and success has been widely publicized in numerous medium, including The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, ABC, Fox & Friends and Bloomberg TV.
Throughout its 32 years The Entrepreneur’s Source® has been an active advocate of the IFA along with Terry’s multi-brand franchise organization, Franchise Source Brands International (FSBI), and continues to sponsor FSBI team members for their CFE continuing education. Terry is also a strong proponent of Veterans and works closely with several organizations, including the IFA and Small Business Association (SBA) to increase their education on Franchising to military veterans.