Big data and its roll in the restaurant industry
Mike Lukianoff, Chief Analytics Officer at Fishbowl, the leading marketing and analytics solutions provider for the restaurant industry joins Enterprise Radio to discuss big data and its roll in the restaurant industry.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Mike Lukianoff discuss the following:
- Could you provide a brief history behind Fishbowl?
- What are your current solutions offerings?
- Why is big data and analytics important in the restaurant industry?
- How does Fishbowl help restaurants engage with their customers using guest data?
- What’s next for Fishbowl? Is there anything in the idea phase or in progress at the moment?
The co-founder of predictive analytics firm Czar Metrics, Mike joined Fishbowl when his company was acquired in July 2015. He is an expert in building predictive models that support critical business decisions in the restaurant and retail industries, and he has revolutionized the way data is harnessed to understand consumer behavior. Mike has used his expertise in analytics to provide quantitative strategic and tactical advice to a broad array of clients in those industries.
Previously, Mike served as President, North American Division, Revenue Management Solutions (RMS). He is a registered co-inventor of two patents.
Mike holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Ithaca College and a Master of Management in Hospitality degree from Cornell University.
People also listened to this: Why it is important to forecast both your cash flow and sales