Nanci A. Smith, Esq., an attorney licensed to practice in Vermont and New York and the author of Untangling Your Marriage: A Guide to Collaborative Divorce joins Enterprise Radio.
- Take it further, how much of an impact does a divorce have within the workplace?
- What are the red flags that employee is going through a divorce?
- How HR can help?
- What are practical issues employers can address to help alleviate employee stress?
- What is the difference between a litigious divorce and a collaborative divorce?
- Any tips on how one can experience a “GOOD DIVORCE” if that is possible?
Nanci A. Smith, Esq., is an attorney licensed to practice in Vermont and New York. She is the chair of the Collaborative Divorce section of the Vermont Bar Association, a leader in her collaborative divorce practice group, and a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. She frequently writes and talks about divorce, family law, ethics, and collaborative divorce practices. She believes that a good divorce is possible when you show up for it with humility, compassion, and the correct support. Smith is the author of Untangling Your Marriage: A Guide to Collaborative Divorce (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Oct 11, 2022).
People also listened to this: First-Rate Family Enterprise Involves Collective Learning