Why Managing Growth Is Critical
Michael Laps, one of the co-founders of Yoghurt Digital, an Australian digital marketing agency specialising in SEO, paid search and conversion optimisation again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss why managing growth is critical.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Laps discuss the following:
- It’s been a while since we last caught up on EPN, how have things been going at Yoghurt Digital?
- So you’ve just ticked over into your fourth year of business, what are the most noticeable changes you’ve seen year-to-year?
- Given the rate of change within your business, how have you managed to keep on top of changes and shifts within your industry?
- Have you changed your business structure or service offering to reflect market trends?
- What’s next for Yoghurt Digital? What does the next 6-12 months look like?
- Why managing growth is so important?
Yoghurt Digital is a Sydney-based digital marketing agency specialising in Conversion Optimisation (CRO), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Paid Media (SEM). I co-founded the agency to provide companies both nationally and internationally with the best of both worlds – big agency experience, small agency hustle.
Our reputation in the Australian marketing landscape is as conversion specialists, and our track record in the Conversion Optimisation space is the reason many companies choose to engage us. Our work encompasses qualitative and quantitative consumer behaviour research, user experience design, personalisation and multivariate testing.
At our core, we’re a team of data lovers and number crunchers, forever devoted to intimately understanding our clients’ customers and their behaviour.
As one of the co-founders of Yoghurt Digital, I spend my time using data to deliver goal-focused digital strategies for Yoghurt’s clients. My role encompasses business development, agency partnerships and setting the overall strategic direction for the agency.
With a background in client service at both traditional advertising and digital agencies, I’ve been privileged to have worked with some of Australia’s largest brands, including ANZ Bank, H&R Block and Converse.