Mr. Houman Mahboubi, one of the managing partners of BRC Advisors who serves clients in the famed Beverly Hills/Platinum Triangle, and who brings over 17 years of real estate experience to the team joins Enterprise Radio working in conjunction with eLosAngeles.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Houman Mahboubi discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners joining us for the first time, please give us a quick summary about your work with BRC Advisors.
- In terms of the famed Beverly Hills Triangle, which is where you work, what are some recent achievements you can share with us?
- One of the key points you emphasized in our previous discussion involved the importance of service. Why is excellent service so critical for the clients BRC represents?
- In terms of trends, what are some issues within the commercial real estate industry that are worthy of our attention?
- Coming back to Beverly Hills, what are some issues (for commercial buyers and sellers) that you think are significant right now?
- What other advantages do clients enjoy by choosing to work with BRC?
Mr. Mahboubi, one of the managing partners of BRC Advisors, brings over 17 years of real estate experience to our team. His experience includes sales, purchases, management, and leasing of commercial real estate. He has facilitated many off market sales including the sale of the Brentwood Town Center, in Brentwood California, the Ago restaurant property on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, as well as several class A properties in Beverly Hills. In the past nine years, he has specialized in commercial leasing exclusively in the city of Beverly Hills where he, single-handedly, introduced the BRC brand with great success. He continues to expand the opportunities for BRC Advisors by supervising a leasing team which will continue to build upon what he started. His great strengths lie in his natural ability to acquire and maintain strong relationships with tenants and property owners alike and in his dedication to increase the value of all the properties he represents. As a result BRC Advisors has now expanded in other cities in addition to Beverly Hills, including Brentwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles, Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, and Orange County.
Mr. Mahboubi received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. He is a proud member of The Maple Counseling Center, Beverly Hills Rotary Club, the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce, the Economic Development Committee (EDC), Rodeo Drive Committee and the South Beverly Drive Committee. He also volunteers his time with Success For Kids, the Kabbalah Centre, and numerous other charities close to his heart. He has been happily married for seven years and has a son and a daughter, whom he declares to be his biggest accomplishments in life.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: