Alexander Weindling, CEO and Founder of Clean Origin — an industry and thought leader in the lab-grown diamond vertical, offering an affordable, ethical and eco-friendly alternative to mined diamonds joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexander Weindling discuss the following:
- Why did you get into the LGD space?
- How do you see new generations reacting to the diamond buying experience?
- Tell us about how the ruling by the FTC has changed the industry? Is there more interest coming into this sector since that ruling?
- There seems to be a lot of pushback from the mined diamond industry. Can you tell us about what you’re seeing from the likes of the DPA and others?
- What are some things that you would tell your peers or traditional diamond retailers about this new generation of diamonds, the shopping experience, and the young shoppers buying online?
Alexander Weindling is the Founder & CEO of CleanOrigin.com. Weindling has served as president of five jewelry companies. His past roles have allowed him to serve as a lead distributor for Kay Jewelers, Zales, JC Penney, Sams Club, and Walmart. After discovering lab created diamonds, he knew instantly this was the smarter, more ethical choice for consumers.
In 2017, Weindling started Clean Origin to offer couples with an engagement ring option that would be 100% ethically sourced, every time. The company refuses to offer any type of diamond other than lab-grown and is dedicated to educating individuals about the vast benefits that this mined diamond alternative has.
People also listened to this: Engineered for Success with Veronica Schnitzius