Why aspiring franchise owners call Jim Judy
Jim Judy, Franchise Business Consultant at Franchoice that helps people realize their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs in the booming franchise industry joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Franchising Channel.
- Jim, you’re a franchise business consultant. What does that mean exactly?
- If I have determined that I want to look into franchising, why wouldn’t I just do my search on the internet?
- What does it cost to use a franchise business consultant?
- I know for a lot of people, when they think of a franchise, they think of flipping burgers. Are they wrong?
- Why would I want a franchise instead of just starting my own business?
- Now, let’s say I’m determined to pursue franchising and I’m ready to start today. How soon am I opening my doors?
Franchise business consultant Jim Judy has spent the past 20 years in the franchise industry, gaining insightful knowledge and a keen eye for opportunity. His passion is developing relationships with current and hopeful entrepreneurs to assist them on their journey to franchise business ownership. Jim leverages his experience, success and close relationships in the franchise industry to provide valuable consultation free of charge to entrepreneurs looking to explore the benefits of a franchise. To learn more, call 919-233-3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.