Why are 80% of Civil Judgments in the U.S. never collected/enforced?
Joe Dickerson, Founder and CEO at Financial Forensic Services, a domestic and international judgment enforcement firm that conducts financial forensic research worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
- What makes you a leading expert on judgment enforcement?
- How did you get into the business?
- Why are 80% of the civil judgments in the U.S. never collected/enforced?
- Why does this fraud business continue to be such a lucrative industry?
- Why are you willing to share your knowledge and your processes with others?
Joe H. Dickerson, CFE is a financial forensic authority. He is the Founder and CEO of Financial Forensic Services, LLC and has more than 50 years of experience in financial investigation, forensic research and judgment enforcement. He’s trained hundreds of law enforcement professionals and has helped recover multiple millions of dollars.
During his illustrious and still active career, he has trained members of the FBI, DEA, Secret Service, IRS, U.S. Attorney’s office, and various law enforcement agencies and bar associations.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneur seeks to end workplace misconduct