Greg Sloan, the Chief Purpose Officer and Co-Founder of Go Beyond, a talent development company that leverages behavioral science and technology to help companies attract, engage, and grow their people joins Enterprise Radio.
- Today’s organizational leaders understand how important it is to their bottom line that employees feel connected to the workplace. They need to have “some skin in the game” in order to show passion in their daily work and be their most productive. In the year that has just kicked off, what sort of things are employers dealing with that make this sense of connection more important than ever?
- When we talk about purpose, could you define what this means within the workplace?
- When a leader considers the many aspects of their business through the single, discerning lens of its carefully defined, governing purpose, how does that help with strategy and decision making?
- What are the benefits of finding purpose as an individual professional and for the workplace? What are some key areas in which a business can grow, prosper, and benefit by encouraging a culture of purpose?
- How do leaders activate purpose in their workplace?
- What is one piece of advice that you would offer to a leader listening today who would like to take next steps to cultivate this approach within their organization?
Greg Sloan, CFP®, CEPA, CPM™, is a Chief Purpose Officer and Co-Founder of Go Beyond, a talent development company that leverages behavioral science and technology to help companies attract, engage, and grow their people.
With over 25+ years of experience in financial services, Greg is a serial founder who discovered the benefits of activating personal purpose in the workplace and wants to share this knowledge with other leaders. He is a thought-leader who centers his time and energy on purpose and people, with focus on purpose in the workplace, future of work and financial wellness. Research shows that aligning company and personal purpose improves productivity, retention, and overall wellness in the workplace.
Go Beyond has humanized and gamified the purpose discovery process for both company and worker using technology. Their SaaS platform includes on-demand videos, self-guided exercises, and behavioral assessments to build a purpose-centered culture. By activating purpose in the workplace, they help companies recruit, grow, and retain their ideal workforce.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: The Best Way to Grow a Tech Startup in this Economic Environment