Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Leadership
When High Performing Leaders Stumble
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:56 — 6.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Teresa Wallace, President of Agility Leadership Coaching and The Sunday Serenity Leadership Coach joins Enterprise Radio and the Leadership Channel.
Teresa helps leaders, when a change threatens their long track record of success, get their confidence and peak performance back so they can rest not stress on Sunday Nights.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Teresa Wallace discuss the following:
- Tell us how you got started in your business.
- Who are your clients?
- How do you help them exactly to get their confidence and peak performance back?
- What are some of the results you are seeing?
- What are the most common challenges that you see in the clients that come to you?
Teresa Wallace has over 25 years of combined experience in facilitating and coaching senior and mid level leaders in North America, Asia, and Europe. She has worked with clients in: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, and Information Technology. Teresa’s passion is helping high performing leaders move past new challenges that are threatening their success. Through coaching she provides insights, learning solutions, and feedback to help leaders achieve more than they ever thought possible. She partners with organizations to establish talent development solutions to optimize employee performance, accelerate business performance, and help individuals and teams achieve their full potential.
Teresa views coaching as a partnership. Each partner plays a critical role in the success of the relationship. When the client is ready and excited about the journey, Teresa helps them experience “ah-ha” moments, dream bigger than ever before, break through energy blocks and cross the finish line into their ideal future. She accomplishes this by using assessments, honest feedback, listening skills, and positive reinforcement. Her greatest joy occurs when her clients say, “I never thought I would achieve that.”
- Association of Talent Development (ATD) Certified Performance and Learning Professional
- Certified Professional Coach – Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Master Trainer – Achieve Global Leadership and Customer Service Programs
- Certified Facilitator of Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II
- Certified Facilitator Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team
- Lominger (Korn Ferry) Leadership Architect
Certified Assessment Tools
- Lominger Voices© 360 Assessment
- Energy Leadership Index (ELI)