What entrepreneurs can learn from a fractional CMO
Joe Frost, a self-proclaimed iDea guy and action hero, focused on building the perfect practice for CMOs to deliver unbiased marketing expertise to all yorCMO clients joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joe Frost discuss the following:
- Tell us about why you started yorCMO, and what problems you were solving?
- What is a fractional CMO and what is fractional marketing?
- How do you differ from a marketing consultant, freelancer or agency?
- What marketing problems do you see most businesses have? How do you solve those problems?
- What can business owners need to know about marketing to do a better job themselves?
- What are the top 3 things you do as a fractional CMO that provide the most value.
I’m Joseph Frost. Founder of yorCMO, Chief Marketing Officer, Professor, Facilitator and iDea Guy.
By day, iDea Guy and professional coffee drinker; by night, forced to watch shows like #thevoice with my wife and 4 children. I co-founded yorCMO to solve a problem many business owners face – marketing! It isn’t driving sales, it’s not strategic, and it’s an experimental expense not an investment.
I also founded Frost Media Group as a video solutions and creative strategy company in Omaha and Kansas City. Our team continues to solve nonprofit fundraising and awareness challenges with video and integrated marketing campaigns. We also work with a variety of businesses seeking a video partner and connectedTV.
I teach entrepreneurship and marketing for Midland University. My formal education consists of an MBA from the University of Kansas and a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Tulsa.
My previous experience included almost 10 years in Mortgage Financing as founder of Homesmartz. I developed it into a regional mortgage brokerage company.
People also listened to this: Simplifying Customer Loyalty with Ray Clopton of Wilbur