Websites that capture leads with MyDataWorks.net
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Williquette discuss the following:
- Give to my listeners some history of your journey into direct response marketing, about how you got customers. I want to see if people can relate to your situation…
- How did you get into website design? I mean … did you go to school for it? Had you had experience in it?
- Now this is your first site after all this reading .. and you did an e-commerce website? Was that wise?
- I assume that most of there were not referral clients …. You know, just starting out… what was your main means of getting new clients?
- How much did you end up increasing it to?
- Do you still find customers this way, driving around town?
- Can you give us 3 or 4 really important things that you have encouraged business owners to do to take advantage of outsourcing and automation.
Mike Williquette is the owner of MyDataWorks.net, a web development and marketing firm specializing in websites that capture leads and nurture them into becoming customers. MyDataWorks.net staff will determine a company’s ideal customer, and then hone in on marketing and lead capture that increase profits and decrease work for his clients. Mike’s avid love for reading and his insatiable appetite for listening to podcasts have kept him current on business issues and make him the ideal help to business owners who need coaching through Mike’s coaching program.
Related Web Sites: www.MyDataWorks.net
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: