Want a Fast, Flexible, and Focused Management Team? Teach Them to Iterate!
Ed Muzio, the CEO of Group Harmonics and an award-winning three-time author including his new book is Iterate: Run a Fast, Flexible, Focused Management Team joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio works in association with the Author Channel.
- Explain what it means to iterate in an organization.
- What makes your book, as you say, about the realwork of management?
- What role do “Verbalized Summary Outputs” play in keeping communications streamlined?
- What does “Front Line Self-Sufficiency” look like in an iterative organization?
- Why are “Linked Teams“ critical to organizational success?
Ed Muzio is CEO of Group Harmonics and an award-winning three-time author. An expert in the scientific study of measuring and modifying human behavior, he is a sought-after consultant to business and industry worldwide and a popular media source. His new book is Iterate: Run a Fast, Flexible, Focused Management Team.
People also listened to this: Be Chief: It’s A Choice, Not A Title