Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews
Virtrue, an Identity Verification Service
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:51 — 19.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Adam Spector, the CEO & Co-Founder of Virtrue an Identity Verification Service joins Enterprise Radio.Virtrue believes in creating a more honest, open, and transparent world. Virtrue is the way for anyone to control their online identity, thereby helping to manage the way you are viewed online and offline.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adam Spector discuss the following:
- Tell us about Virtrue – what sort of work do you do?
- Why Virtrue, why now, and what makes it important in today’s world?
- What are some of the core uses of Virtrue?
- What is it about fraud, security, and trust that are critical to transactions?
- How does Virtrue differentiate from the competition?
- With this being election day —today, do you think that we will go to online voting one day?
- What’s the future of verified identity?
Adam is the CEO & Co-Founder of Virtrue. Prior to Virtrue, Adam worked at the e-discovery company, Clearwell Systems and, post acquisition, at Symantec. Before heading into the startup world, he worked at Neustar, a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information. Adam started AdoptACoral.org and is now a board member of the Coral Restoration Foundation, which is the largest coral restoration organization on the planet. Adam holds a JD & MBA from the University of Miami and a dual-major B.S. from Vanderbilt University.
Related Web Site: www.virtrue.us
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: