Alan Barber the Co-founder of YourTravelVideos.com, where video reviews DO NOT LIE, an innovative site that provides authentic, user-generated videos that show what a featured destination or hotel really looks like joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alan Barber discuss the following:
- As the co-founder of YourTravelVideos.com, tell our listeners about the concept behind this site?
- Your company tagline is: “Video reviews don’t lie.” Give us some detail about that slogan, as it relates to authenticity and the messages these videos convey about featured sites and destinations.
- Why are video testimonials so much more powerful than written reviews from sites like Yelp or TripAdvisor?
- How do you envision your site expanding or evolving in the near future?
- You also have a tutorial about how easy it is for users to edit and upload these videos. Tell us more about that.
Alan Barber is the Co-founder of YourTravelVideos.com, an innovative site that provides authentic, user-generated videos that show what a featured destination or hotel really looks like. YourTravelVideos.com also consolidates information for each location to make it easier to plan a trip in a simple format. A successful entrepreneur and traveler, Alan resides in Austin, Texas.
Related Web Site: YourTravelVideos.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: