VC Inc. Marketing, providing sales support, messaging optimization and lead generation services
Rafe Gomez, a principal at VC Inc. Marketing, based in New York City, which provides sales support, messaging optimization, and lead generation services to businesses across the U.S. joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eNewYork (Greater New York Entrepreneurs).
- Explain what you mean by messaging optimization. What is it, and why do organizations need it?
- Why is messaging optimization so important for organizations?
- Do established organizations need to optimize their messaging, or is it something that’s more relevant to start-ups?
- What are some ways that organizations can use optimized messaging, and also, how does it affect lead generation and sales?
- What’s the best way for an organization to figure out the messaging that’s appealing to its customers and also gives them a competitive edge?
Rafe Gomez is a principal at VC Inc. Marketing, a provider of sales support, messaging optimization, and SEO lead generation content marketing to businesses across the U.S. His work has been featured in a variety of leading business media outlets, including Fox Business News, MSNBC, MarketingProfs.com, Forbes, Adweek, Entrepreneur Magazine, the American Express OPEN Forum, Direct Marketing News, Yahoo! Small Business, and The New York Daily News.
You can follow Rafe @vcincmarketing.
Related Web Site: www.VCIncMarketing.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: