Turn every presentation into a conversation
Josh Koppel the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of ScrollMotion, a leading mobile application company that is used by major corporations around the world joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Josh Koppel discuss the following:
- What does ScrollMotion do exactly?
- Can you explain how ScrollMotion’s SmartStudio Platform works?
- How would you say companies are using SmartStudio to improve their business?
- Why are apps more effective than traditional PowerPoint or other forms of content?
- Are there any new platforms that ScrollMotion is working on that we should lookout for?
Conclusion: Use touch-driven mobile content to more effectively communicate with customers and employees, because it’s the one medium that speaks directly to the brain.
Josh Koppel, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of ScrollMotion, a leader in the enterprise-class applications industry, is a pioneer in creating new applications for emerging technologies. From owning his own production company to helping to start the digital publishing revolution by producing more than 10,000 mobile apps and the first tablet editions of many magazines to co-founding Tunebooks, a digital music packaging company that Apple adopted as the industry statndard for digital music collateral, Josh has been at the forefront of transforming content in order to tell stories more effectively. He is often asked to share expertise at tech conferences around the country, including Apple’s 2014 and 2009 WWDC Keynote and TEDxNASA.