Trulioo, a global identity verification company
Rob Hartley, Director of Product at Trulioo, a global identity verification company based in Vancouver, Canada joins Enterprise Radio. This Canadian startup is becoming a well-known brand in the fintech space and Rob shares why businesses are flocking to Trulioo for its ID verification service, GlobalGateway!
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Rob Hartley discuss the following:
- Tell us what exactly does a global Identity verification company do?
- Why don’t you tell us a little about your clients. What industries leverage ID verification and how does GlobalGateway help their business?
- Can you give me an example of how GlobalGateway helped one of your clients detect fraud?
- What’s makes GlobalGateway unique and sets is apart from competitors?
- How do your customers integrate your product into their workflow? What options do they have?
- What’s your prediction for the future of ID verification?
Trulioo is a leading global ID verification company providing advanced analytics based on traditional information such as public records, credit files and government data as well as alternative sources including social login providers, ad networks, mobile applications, e-commerce websites and social networks. Trulioo enables increased trust and safety online by powering fraud and compliance systems for hundreds of clients including governments, ecommerce merchants, financial services, insurance, health, and travel companies.
Trulioo’s online identity verification service, GlobalGateway, was created specifically to help businesses comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) rules and has since evolved to support a diverse range of international electronic identity verification requirements. With the ability to verify 3 billion people in over 40 countries, Trulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive identity verification available in the market.