Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Industrial
Titan Abrasive is Having a Blast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:58 — 26.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Brandon Acker, President of Titan Abrasive Systems, which providing in-house designed and engineered original blast equipment for a variety of end-user applications joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brandon Acker discuss the following:
- Let’s start with the basics. What is blasting equipment, and what is it used for?
- Your website says you manufacture and sell blast rooms, blast cabinets, media reclaim systems, dust collectors and more. Can you briefly explain how each one fits into the overall operation?
- What are the primary markets that use abrasive blasting equipment – and maybe a couple of specific applications?
- If inferior blast equipment is used in a manufacturing process, how badly can it affect the quality of the finished product?
- It appears you’ve got some very large competitors in your industry, and you appear to be one of the smallest. How do you compete in the land of the “giants”?
Brandon Acker purchased Titan Abrasive from his uncle in 2013 after having spent five years at Titan learning the ins and outs of the business. Since then, he has been in the process of completely redesigning and upgrading the entire product line. Brandon holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Arizona State University. Brandon is passionate about American manufacturing, the jobs it creates, the quality produced, and the bright future that lies ahead. It’s why he sources Made in the USA components for all Titan’s blast cleaning equipment.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Blockboard Solves the Digital Advertising Crisis Market Needing a ‘Controlled Demolition’