Tips to Maximizing your Online Casino Bonus Winnings
Bonuses are beneficial to both the casino and the player. Casinos mainly offer bonuses and promotions to attract and retain new customers. On the other hand, gamblers can use these offers to increase their bankroll and play real-money games for free at the casino.
A good Canadian online casino like sports interaction offers several bonuses to excite your online gambling experience. But then, they may not serve you well if you don’t know how to use these bonuses to the fullest. This page covers the best ways to maximize rewards and their winnings at an online casino in Canada.
But first, what are the main casino bonuses you will find online?
- Welcome Bonus: Signup bonuses are given specifically to new customers and are the most common online.
- Deposit Bonus: Implying from its name, you get a deposit bonus when you deposit money in an online casino. It can come in the form of a match bonus or free spins
- No Deposit Bonus: This bonus is usually given in free spins format; you don’t need to make any deposit to get this bonus. However, no deposit bonuses are rare and usually come with strict terms and conditions.
- Free Spin Bonus: Free spin bonuses allow you to spin the reels of an online slot machine without risking your money.
- Loyalty Bonus: This is also known as the VIP bonus. It is bigger and superior compared to the rest of the bonuses. You must be a regular gambler and have played with some particular amount to merit this bonus.
Below, we have listed some exclusive tips to help you maximize these online casino bonuses.
Read the bonuses terms and conditions
Reading the conditions of bonuses would help you understand how you can use them and the laws guiding their usage. For instance, you will be able to know the maximum winnings attached to the bonuses you are claiming, as well as the wagering requirement and validity period. They also help you avoid wasting time on a bonus that is simply impossible to meet its playthrough requirements.
Claim only bonuses with tolerable wagering requirements
You need to meet the playthrough requirement of a bonus before withdrawing it. The condition requires players to wager a number of times before they can withdraw the winnings attached to a particular reward. Thus, not understanding the wagering requirements of a bonus can result in its loss. You should only go for prizes with feasible wagering conditions.
Always watch out for seasonal offers
Casinos usually have bonuses that come with certain special seasons and holidays. Not all gamblers get to benefit from these bonuses because they usually come once in a while without prior notice. Thus, there is a need to always be on the lookout for these bonuses to avoid missing out on them.
Withdraw Your Winnings
When you have met the wagering requirements of a particular bonus and can withdraw its winnings, ensure to cash out and don’t quickly spend it at the casino. If you keep wagering your winnings, you won’t have anything to show for the bonuses you have claimed and the time you have spent at the casino. Sometimes, you have to withdraw and take a break.
Avoid abusing bonuses
Bonus abuse is illegal, and online casinos don’t always take it lightly with bonus abusers. Bonuses are abused when you open multiple accounts to claim signup bonuses, redeem a bonus more than once, bypass certain bonus restrictions, or engage in a bonus hunt.
You might not always get lucky with bonus abuse, and the implications might come bouncing hard on you. You might end up jeopardizing all your winnings and as well losing your account.