Tips to Help Entrepreneurs Make the Leap from Building to Selling Their Product
Dr. Allan Colman, a business development executive, speaker and author his new book is The Revenue Accelerator: The 21 Boosters to Launch Your Startup joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- What major mistakes do startups and new businesses make and does your book include solutions to these?
- My understanding is that there is a major failure rate for early stage ventures. How do you deal with this?
- If these startups do believe there is a market for their product or service idea, what else do they need to be thinking about?
- I understand from your book that there are myths about marketing and selling. How do these impact an early stage venture?
- Once a startup or new business are underway, I assume it is important for them to keep track of their prospects, leads, etc. Is there a way for them to keep it simple in the beginning?
- In my quick read, THE REVENUE ACCELERATOR looks like it is almost a “workbook”. Was this by design?
Dr. Allan Colman is a business development executive, speaker and author. As CEO of the Closers Group, a business development advisory, Colman has spent more than three decades helping law firms and professional service firms generate more revenue. In addition to his thriving consulting firm, Colman co-founded and served as Senior VP of DecisionQuest, and previously served as president of the MCO Company and Litigation Sciences, as well as the leader of a 5,600-employee public agency. He is also Professor of Marketing at California State University Dominguez Hills. His new book is The Revenue Accelerator: The 21 Boosters to Launch Your Startup (Made for Success and Blackstone Publishing, Aug. 23, 2022).
People also listened to this: Forget shopping local, it’s time to start shopping social