Thriving in the Gig Economy
Olga Mizrahi, national speaker and marketing expert on the gig economy, and author of the new book, THE GIG IS UP: Thrive in the Gig Economy, Where Old Jobs are Obsolete and Freelancing is the Future joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Olga Mizrahi discuss the following:
- What are some ways to make the most of this time we’re living in – this time where gig, shared, is becoming the norm?
- Are their tools you can recommend to getting started?
- What are some of the hurdles we are most likely to encounter when it comes to making this a full time thing?
- How do make the leap from side hustle to full time? There must be tons of anxiety to overcome?
- Have you seen any unethical behavior in your research, experiences? What should we be on the look out for?
- Who will thrive the most in the gig? What behaviors/characteristics work best?
Olga Mizrahi, national speaker and marketing expert on the gig economy, is an instructor of the Digital Marketing Program for the University of California, Irvine and an Airbnb Open Speaker. Her new book, THE GIG IS UP: Thrive in the Gig Economy, Where Old Jobs are Obsolete and Freelancing is the Future (Greenleaf, February 27, 2018) offers boots-on-the-ground methods for success by evolving the reader’s perspective and process. She is a local Southern California business owner, a blogger for entrepreneurs and freelancers at ChunkofChange.com, and a small business columnist for The Long Beach Post. Mizrahi’s first book is Sell Local, Think Global (Career Press, 2014).
People also listened to this: ATHLETIC CEOs: Leadership in Turbulent Times