The Velocity Advantage with Jack Bergstrand
Jack Bergstrand the author of THE VELOCITY ADVANTAGE, the CEO and Founder of Brand Velocity Inc. (BV) and Consequent, on the board of the Drucker Institute, and the leading expert on how to increase the velocity of large cross-functional initiatives joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jack Bergstrand discuss the following:
- What is the Velocity Advantage?
- You say that is helps people achieve better and faster results with less effort and aggravation.
- In the book you write about the “E-D-B-A” process? Can you briefly explain what it is and its importance?
- How does the Velocity Advantage work for small to mid-sized organizations?
- You offer advice for making velocity your “brand.” What are some steps to accomplishing that?
Jack Bergstrand is author of THE VELOCITY ADVANTAGE and is the CEO and founder of Brand Velocity Inc. (BV) and Consequent, on the board of the Drucker Institute, and the leading expert on how to increase the velocity of large cross-functional initiatives.
Prior to founding BV and Consequent, he was CIO of the Coca-Cola Company, CFO and head of manufacturing and logistics for Coca-Cola Beverages, and chief marketing officer and division manager for the Coca-Cola Bottling Company of New England.
Jack has three master’s degrees: in management from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, in education and human development from George Washington University, and in advertising from Michigan State University.
People also listened to this: How to Partner to Make the Greatest Impact in Your Business