The Value Of Creative Qualitative Research
Jeff Hirsch, Founder & President of The Right Brain Studio joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the value of creative qualitative research. Jeff is a creative strategist who’s insights has shaped strategies and innovations for global powerhouses to start-ups across a wide range of categories.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Channel.
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview about what The Right Brain Studio does.
- What makes your approach to qualitative research and marketing so distinctive?
- Why is the work you do so critical to, say, the success of a product launch or a branding campaign?
- Why is qualitative research so valuable in general?
- What are some other things you want listeners to know about The Right Brain Studio?
Jeff Hirsch is the Founder & President of The Right Brain Studio and Adjunct Professor in the graduate communications program at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School.
His business development strategies and new product ideas are responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenues for some of the world’s top brands such as Pepsi, Colgate-Palmolive, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Brown-Forman, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Anheuser-Busch, Walt Disney and many others.
A former executive with DKG Advertising, Brown-Forman, Campbell-Mithun and Chiat/Day, Jeff knows how to find the emotional core of a brand’s identity.
An avid reader, golfer, filmgoer and music lover, Jeff enjoys performing solo – or joining his band – at local clubs and events. He also maintains his availability, should the team need his talents, to play center field for the New York Mets.
Jeff has an M.S. in Advertising and a B.S. in Communications from Northwestern University.