Michael Wu, the GM and President of Phison Technology Inc. (USA), a leading provider of NAND controllers and NAND storage solutions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Wu discuss the following:
- Who is Phison and how does the company differentiate from competitors?
- Our listeners aren’t familiar with SSD’s and NAND Flash. Can you provide a high-level overview on SSDs and NAND flash?
- What industry pain points is Phison addressing in the market?
- Can you discuss Phison’s product offerings?
- Who are Phison’s partners and customers?
- Any key tips and takeaways that you’d like to provide our listeners tuning in today?
Michael Wu is the GM & President of Phison Technology Inc. (USA). Michael is an acclaimed technology expert in the NAND storage sector and boasts over 17 years of industry experience. Over the course of his 14+ years at Phison, Michael has held positions such as GM, Director of Global Customer Relations and Project Manager to position Phison as the world’s leading NAND storage solution company.
Under his leadership at Phison, Michael manages and oversees the company’s USA operation to drive sales growth and profitability. During his tenure at Phison, Michael previously coordinated customer activities and support for the North America, South America and European regions and provided technical support to design-in projects and managing product life cycles.
Previously, Michael was the Verification Engineer at RF Micro Devices. Michael holds a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech.
People also listened to this: How Companies Can Still Attract & Retain the Best Talent for Today’s IT Workforce