The Mindset of Successful Entrepreneurs with Randy Gage
New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Randy Gage, who has written nine books on business and success once again joins Enterprise Radio. Randy shares his thoughts on what kind of mindset successful entrepreneurs need to have.
- How do you see the landscape for entrepreneurs right now?
- Why are entrepreneurs so misunderstood by most people?
- What do you think the biggest challenges entrepreneurs face?
- How do entrepreneurs overcome those challenges?
- I understand your next book is titled “Mad Genius” and it’s a manifesto of sorts for entrepreneurs. Can you talk about that?
- What is the most important tip you can give entrepreneurs?
Randy Gage is a thought-provoking critical thinker who will make you approach your business — and your life — in a whole new way. Randy is the author of nine books translated into 25 languages, including the New York Times bestseller, Risky Is the New Safe. He has spoken to more than 2 million people across more than 50 countries, and is a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame. When he is not prowling the podium or locked in his lonely writer’s garret, you’ll probably find him playing 3rd base for a softball team somewhere.