The journey of building a successful medical billing startup
Hirad Motamed, Co-Founder and CTO at Dr. Bill, Canada’s most beloved medical billing service for physicians joins Enterprise Radio to share the journey of building a medical billing service.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Startup Companies Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Hirad Motamed discuss the following:
- Tell me about your background and how you got into entrepreneurship.
- What was it about medical billing that made you think “this is the project we’re going to commit to”?
- What was the single largest hurdle you had to overcome in building Dr. Bill?
- At Dr. Bill, what did you do differently from your previous projects that made it successful?
- How has this journey changed you personally?
- What’s something you wish you knew when you were starting out?
Hirad Motamed is of the co-founders and CTO at Dr. Bill – Canada’s most beloved medical billing service for physicians. He’s working hard to help Dr. Bill bring consumer-level, delightful experiences to Canada’s medical professionals. When he’s not working, he can be found dancing Brazilian zouk or escaping to a Vipassana retreat.
People also listened to this: How this automotive-industry startup is seizing marijuana’s legalization as a unique business opportunity