The Innovation Effect, your personal toolbox for small and bigger projects in your life
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Annette Fosaas discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, tell us about The Innovation Effect.
- What inspired you to create The Innovation Effect?
- The Innovation Effect offers a number of distinctive, key features. Tell us more about this.
- What are some of the benefits or competitive advantages that distinguish The Innovation Effect as a leader within its respective target area?
- How do you envision The Innovation Effect evolving or expanding in both the short- and long-term?
- Share with us your decision to coordinate The Innovation Effect with International Women’s Day 2013.
Annette Fosaas is a distinguished executive and consultant, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and International Marketing from the Norwegian School of Business, and the École supérieure de commerce in France. She has 18 years of broad experience in strategy and business development, marketing, brand building, media relations and management in international and Nordic FMCG companies. Visitors can learn more about The Innovation Effect at www.theinnovationeffect.com.
Related Web Site: www.theinnovationeffect.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: