The importance of Cybersecurity Awareness Training for your employees
Danny Pehar, new managing director of security awareness at Cytelligence joins Enterprise Radio to discuss cybersecurity awareness and business.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
- In the past, we have introduced you as the President of Cyber Insurance Education inc. but I understand that you sold that company, please tell us what is new for you?
- Why do you feel that cybersecurity awareness training is so important for organizations?
- What can you tell me about Cytelligence?
- What makes for good cybersecurity awareness employee training?
- What are some simple tips companies can do to get employees to take cybersecurity practise more seriously?
Danny Pehar is the managing director of security awareness at Cytelligence. With more than 18 years experience in the cybersecurity industry, Danny is a bestselling author and uses his own Executive Security Storytelling formula to successfully educate organizations on the fascinating world of cybersecurity through the development of educational programs. He’s also built an engaged television audience through his regular appearances on the Global Morning Show.
Danny has spoken on the topic of cybersecurity in multiple markets and industries throughout North America and Europe.
Whether educating CEO’s from fortune 500 companies, new employees, or even elementary school students, Danny uses his past experience as a comedian and motivational speaker, combined with a lengthy cybersecurity background and obsession to engage, empower and educate employees towards a behaviour change resulting in safer security practises, both at work and at home.
Danny was a co-founder and lead instructor at Cyber Insurance Education Inc. as well as an accredited RIBO cyber risk instructor. Danny sits on the board of directors of InfoSecTO and works very closely with numerous law enforcement Cyber task force teams.
People also listened to this: Combating IoT Security Threats