The Future of Wireless Charging
Yousof Naderi, the CEO and Co-founder of DeepCharge a startup that is building the next-generation of wireless charging solutions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Yousof Naderi discuss the following:
- Can you tell us what DeepCharge is and why it is so important?
- Please give us some of your background and why you decided to start DeepCharge.
- Where can we expect to find DeepCharge?
- Everyone gets frustrated with corded-based charging. Can you please explain why your technology is so cutting edge?
- Tell us a little about DeepCharge values and culture.
- What does motivate you to keep going?
Yousof Naderi is the CEO and co-founder of DeepCharge, the next generation of wireless charging that is leading the intelligent surface revolution. With more than 12 years of experience in the research and development of next-generation wireless communication and networking systems, Yousof has been instrumental in building large-scale, world-class business teams consisting of successful serial entrepreneurs, as well as advisers and partners from universities and executive leadership roles at Fortune 500 companies. With a proven track record of strategic planning and execution of taking game-changing projects from concept to the marketplace, Yousof is highly regarded for his expertise in the design and business development of cutting-edge projects in the wireless industry.
Frustrated and unsatisfied with existing charging solutions, Yousof co-founded DeepCharge in 2018 with the goal of making charging as ubiquitous as Wi-Fi, free from cables and the emotional stress of low battery. Yousof holds a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical & computer engineering, a Master of Science in computer engineering, and earned his Ph.D. in computer engineering.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: To Address the Great Resignation, Get in the Game – Skillsgapp and the Gamification of Career Development