The Future of Audio: 3D Audio
Anthony Mattana, Founder and CEO of Hooke Audio and inventor of Hooke Verse, the world’s first 3D audio recording headphones joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anthony Mattana discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea?
- What is so special about 3d audio and binaural audio?
- How does Hooke Audio work?
- What would you have done differently when you started with what you now know?
- Where do you see the future of audio heading?
- What advice do you have for start-ups building hardware?
Anthony Mattana (Founder & CEO) graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a BFA in Theatrical Sound Design. Thereafter he worked as a professional sound designer, composer-musician and inventor for 4 years. Cited by Live Design Magazine as “Young Designer to Watch,” Mattana is a professional at telling stories through audio in both large and small-scale productions.
At the tender age of 25, determined to bring the professional audio tools he had access to in the theatre to smartphones, he invented Hooke Audio, a 3D audio recording platform designed to change the way we record the world.
People also listened to this: Introducing Cloudbric: Securing Your Blockchain Experience