The Diebel Legacy Fund, a small, local charitable organization
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Peter Diebel discuss the following:
- What is medical samaritanism and how did you come up with the idea?
- Where is medical samaritanism needed? Who does it help?
- Tell us about the Fund and how you got started on this path.
- How do you support your efforts?
- What were your greatest challenges in starting the fund, and how did you over come them?
Pete Diebel is a problem solver. For nearly 20 years that has been his unofficial job description across several industries and at companies ranging in size from the Fortune 50 to start-up. Today, he uses this problem solving as President of two companies: Zipline Performance, a human resources consulting company, and Zipline Green, a green tech company specializing in sustainable transit. He volunteers his time as a Board Member of Diebel Legacy Fund and as a coach for his son’s baseball team.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: