The Balancing Act: Entropy versus Continuous Improvement
Dr. Andrew Temte, President and Global Head of Corporate Learning at Kaplan North America, a global educational services company joins Enterprise Radio.
- How do you identify and curtail organizational entropy?
- How can leaders facilitate a culture of trust?
- How can leaders realize the benefits of a diverse organization by fostering a culture that encourages everyone to bring their ‘whole self’ to work?
- How can embarking on a continuous improvement journey result in more balanced individuals, teams and organizations?
- What other ingredients are essential for maintaining trust over time?
Dr. Andrew Temte, CFA, is President and Global Head of Corporate Learning at Kaplan North America. A thought leader on issues related to workforce reskilling and upskilling, he is the author of “Balancing Act: Teach Coach Mentor Inspire”. His 30+ year career includes teaching and executive leadership roles in both professional education and higher education institutions at Kaplan. An accomplished musician and leader of the rock band, The Remainders, he is active in numerous fundraising events and committees in the La Crosse, WI, community.
People also listened to this: Universum’s Employer Branding NOW Report with Stefan Müller-Nedebock