The 5 Core Values That All Great Leaders Have
Shawn Vij an accomplished business leader with over 25 years of industry and consulting experience & author of his new book Moral Fiber: Awakening Corporate Consciousness joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- Just who is Shawn Vij?
- What is Moral Fiber about?
- What was your motivation for writing this book? And for whom is it written?
- You are on record stating great leaders share the key values of Empathy, Compassion, Honesty, Loyalty and Respect. Let’s start with Empathy – why is this key?
- Compassion in the workplace sounds like an oxymoron. Please help me understand what I am missing.
- How do offices get sick from excessive greed, anger, and/or ignorance?
- You have stated having ethical discipline provides a moral compass which supports better decision making. Kindly explain what you mean by this.
Shawn Vij is an accomplished business leader with over 25 years of industry and consulting experience. He’s held leadership positions at Ford Motor Company, Ernst & Young, VISA, Deloitte Consulting, Microsoft, Intel Corporation and other major corporations. His new book is Moral Fiber: Awakening Corporate Consciousness.
People also listened to this: Leading with Values
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.