Ty Smith, the Founder and CEO of Vigilance Risk Solutions (VRS), a technology company that specializes in conflict and violence prevention joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Ty Smith discuss the following:
- Tell us more about VRS, how and why it was founded and give us a brief overview of your background?
- With the current climate do you feel conflict and violence in the workplace is on the rise or are they inflating these stats?
- What is VRS doing in response?
- Tell us more about this Post Covid-19 Mental Wellness Guide?
- Can any organization implement this guide?
- You talk about the Unknown Threat Map. What is that Threat Map. Tell us more about that.
- Do you believe every organization should implement some sort of firearms training?
- Who should be responsible at each company to ensure that these steps are being implemented and what should companies do to ensure this guide is working?
Ty Smith is the Founder and CEO of Vigilance Risk Solutions (VRS). He is a retired United States Navy SEAL Senior Chief, with 20 years of service. Prior to retiring from the Navy, Ty completed a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management from Ashford University, and a Master of Business for Veterans from the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business.
People also listened to this: Your American Legacy with Stan Miller