Technology Combined with Personal Touch Produces Picture-Perfect Headshots
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest John LeDoux discuss the following:
- You recently changed the name of your company from Heroic Headshots to HeadShots.com. What was the rationale behind the change?
- A quick Google search shows a number of other companies offering corporate and individual headshots, done remotely. What separates you from your competitors?
- Why are professional headshots still important? Can’t people just take a cellphone photo?
- Can you name some of the end-user markets that have the most need for a service like yours?
- In reading over your website, you seem to put a great deal of stock in your “personal touch.” Why is that so important to your process?
John LeDoux is the Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Headshots.com, formerly Heroic Headshots. Along with Jason Dixson, John started Headshots.com as a way to provide consistent studio-quality headshots for teams and individuals anywhere at scale, with the entire process managed for the client. Their service is a boon to companies that need to take a large volume of executive and employee headshots on a regular basis, making the process far more convenient and producing the highest-quality photos.
People also listened to this: How to Validate Your Product Idea Before Launching into the Market